Saturday, October 24, 2015

Female Hades | 31 Days of Halloween

Hi everyone! This is inspired by Hades in the Disney movie Hercules. I wanted to do a lady version of him after seeing some fan art online, which I will link down below. I definitely want to do more makeup looks of what a character would look like as the opposite sex. Let me know if you all would be interested in seeing those type of videos. I hope you all enjoyed and I will see you all for the last week of Halloween tutorials!



full list of products:

Snazaroo Face Paints - blue and white
Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder
Inglot AMC Gel Liner - #87
Wet n Wild eyeshadow - Panther
CAO High Fashion Palette - Slate
Lorac Pro Palette 2 - Navy
Sugarpill Pressed Shadow - Tako
MUFE Aqua Eyes  Eyeliner Pencil - 12L
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk
Makeup Geek Duochrome Pigment - Sugar Rush
Inglot AMC Gel Liner - #77
Fright Night Lashes - Mesmerizing













No comments:

Post a Comment