Monday, October 12, 2015

Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Skellington | 31 Days of Halloween

Hey everyone Ruby here with Day 12 of our 31 Days of Halloween! This is inspired by the one and only Jack Skellington! I did want to use as little products as possible so that you guys can easily recreate Jack Skellington. This was the first time I've ever done a makeup like this and I hope that I can keep improving because this was so much fun to do! I hope you all enjoyed and I will see you all in the next Halloween video!


full list of products:

NYX White Pencil
Snazaroo Face Paint - white and black
Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder
Saucebox Etude Palette - Snow Flake
Wet N Wild - Panther
Saucebox Creme de la Creme Palette - Black Widow
NYX White Liquid Liner
Milani Liquid Eye Pencil - black








No comments:

Post a Comment