Sunday, October 18, 2015

Ventriloquist Dummy | 31 Days of Halloween

Hey everyone! Ruby here with day 18 of 31 Days of Halloween. I really wanted to do the ventriloquist dummy in the new movie Goosebumps but I decided to create my own. I hope you all like it! Yvette will be uploading 3 tutorials in a row so I will see you all in a few days with a new Halloween tutorial!


full list of products:

Milani Eye Primer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz - Soft Brown
Inglot AMC Liner - #77
Wet n Wild - Brulee
Julep Eye Pencil -
Melt - Dark Matter
Strobe Cosmetics Freak Show Palette - Twisty
Wolfe FX 12 Color Palette - White
NYX Pencil - White
Saucebox Etude Palette - Almond
Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Latte
Makeup Geek Blush - Love Affair
OCC Lip Liner - NSFW
MAC Lip Liner - Nightmoth
NYX Lipstick - Snow White
Wet n Wild Lipstick - Vamp It Up
Fright Night Lashes - Wicked Witch
Koko Lashes - #302








No comments:

Post a Comment