Friday, October 9, 2015

Sweetheart Clown Makeup 31 Days of Halloween

Hey everyone! Yvette here with a cute clown makeup. I know there are a lot of creepy scary clowns out there and I do plan on some but I wanted to start off with a sweetheart cutesy makeup first. I saw this costume at the Halloween Store called the Sweetheart Harlequin costume and fell in love! It was so cute and I thought I needed to paint it on ma body. Hope you all like it! Enjoy!
 

Full list of products:

Wet n Wild white kohl pencil
Urban Decay primer
NYX Milk jumbo eye pencil
Sugarpill Flamepoint eyeshadow
Sugarpill Midori eyeshadow
Sugarpill Buttecupcake eyeshadow
Almay Clear Complexion
MAC Shivering White
Inglot #72 AMC gel liner
NYC Liquid Liner
Strobe Cosmetics Miracle Strobe eyeshadow
Strobe Cosmetics Truly Toxic eyeshadow
Sugarpill Dollipop eyeshadow
Nubounsom Faction lashes
Fright Night Goth Princess lashes
Wolfe 12 Hydrocolor palette
MAC Ablaze lip pencil
LA Splash eyeshadow sealer
Violet Voss Electric Love




1 comment: