Monday, October 19, 2015

Lady Bettlejuice makeup + bodypaint ♦ 31 Days of Halloween

Hey everyone! Yvette here with a lady beetlejuice makeup plus I bodypainted the stripped suit. I seen so many amazing beetlejuice makeups and I wanted  to jump on this bandwagon and create one as well. Beetlejuice is one of my all time favorite movies. I adore Michael Keaton and knowing that Ve Neil did his makeup made me swoon. Ve Neil is the queen of Halloween and I just enjoy seeing her on Face Off every season. Hope you all like this look.  Enjoy!

What Im wearing:
Gothic Lolita Wig from Rockstar Wigs
Contacts Avatar lenses from Camo Eyes

Full list of products:
Real Techniques brushes
Cinema Secrets Liquid Latex
Toilet Paper
Wolfe 12 Hydrocolor palette
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Milk jumbo eye pencil
Sugarpill Poison Plum
Saucebox Etude palette
NYC liquid liner
Nubounsom Faction Lash
Milani eye kohl pencil
Inglot AMC 74 gel liner
Sugarpill Midori eyeshadow
Inglot AMC 68 gel liner
Wet n Wild white kohl pencil
Sugarpill Lumi loose eyeshadow
LA Splash Venom liquid lipstick






No comments:

Post a Comment